英语视听 CET大学英语四六级 雅思托福 博客 法语 日语 德语 博客英语周报 出国留学 英语培训 外语品牌 社区
 
 
 | 首页 | 听遍世界 | 英语电台 | VOA慢速英语 | VOA标准英语 | 听力教程 | 英语考试 | 教学英语 | 动画英语 | 英语资源 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 博客百科 | 
页面导航: 博客英语网 >> 英语资源 >> 文本资源 >> 英语抢先学 >> 文章正文
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  • 左撇子
    Updating Time:2006-9-20 11:24:37

      A:Why do lots of foreigners write with their left hand?

      为什么好多老外们用左手写字?

      B:I don’t know. I’m a lefty too.

      不知道,我也是左撇子。

      A:Then why do yu write with your left hand? Isn’t it better to use your right hand?

      那你为什么用左手?用右手不是更好吗?

      B:It doesn’t make any difference. Left-handed or right-handed. They’re all the same.

      没什么分别。左手右手都一样。

      A:When I was young,I could use both my hands well. But my mom told me to use my right hand. So now, like most Chinese people, I’m right-handed.

      我小的时候,我两只手都能用,可我妈妈告诉我用右手。所以现在,和大多数中国人一样,我用右手。

      B:My mom never said that. This is my own business.

      我妈妈可从未那么说过。那是我自己的事儿。

      A:Well, does that make any inconvenient moments?

      会不会觉得什么不方便的?

      B:Nope.

      不会

      A:What if when you drive?

      那你开车时呢?

      B:I don’t drive, Marco. My friends can often offer me a ride.

      我不会开车。我的朋友们经常会送我。

      A:And did you notice when foreigners write something, they prefer captital letters?

      你注意到没有好多老外们写字的时候喜欢用大写字母?

      B:Actually,most foreigners don’t write unless necessary. If we write something, essays, novels,whatever. We would do it on computers.

      其实,大部分的老外除非必要,一般不会写字的。如果要写的话,象论文,小说,我们一般在电脑上写。

      A:What about when you do your homework?

      那你们写作业的时候呢?

      B:We do that on computers too. I have never written anything before I came to China. I mean I would work on a computer. You know,doing my homework, writing essays, sending e-mails, that stuff.

      也在电脑上,我来中国前从未“写”过什么东西。我是说我会在电脑上写,你也知道的。作业啊,毕业论文啊,电子邮件啊,那种东西。

      A:That’s why your handwriting sucks.

      所以你的书法才那么差。

      B:I never said they’re good.

      我从来都没说过它们好。

      Attention Please…特别提醒

      [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

      Attention Please…特别提醒

      [1] It doesn’t make any difference.那没什么分别。当有人问你“喜欢喝纯净水还是矿泉水”或是“你是早上锻炼还是晚上锻炼”时。就用这个句子反问他们好了。Does it make any difference?有什么分别吗?

      [2] This is my own business.这是我自己的事儿. Business除了有生意的意思之外,还可以表示“某人自己的事儿”。如果你不小心问到老外们的隐私时,他们就可能直接告诉你“None of your business.”与你和干。

      Related Words…相关词汇

      以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

      [ ie:What does“***”mean?“***”是什么意思?]

      It doesn’t make any sense. Mind your own business. Calligraphy left/right-hander

     
    © 2008 www.EnSalon.com  All Rights Reserved.

    关于我们 | 网站地图 | 招聘启事 | 管理团队 | 网站广告 | 合作媒体
    博客英语网工作组 版权所有 媒体关注 | 联系我们