英语视听 CET大学英语四六级 雅思托福 博客 法语 日语 德语 博客英语周报 出国留学 英语培训 外语品牌 社区
 
 
 | 首页 | 听遍世界 | 英语电台 | VOA慢速英语 | VOA标准英语 | 听力教程 | 英语考试 | 教学英语 | 动画英语 | 英语资源 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 博客百科 | 
页面导航: 博客英语网 >> 英语资源 >> 文本资源 >> 英语抢先学 >> 文章正文
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  • 回国
    Updating Time:2006-9-20 11:24:42
    A:Hey, Marco. I could probably go back to Canada next week.

      嘿,Marco.我可能下周回加拿大。

      B:Why? You don't like China?

      为什么?不喜欢中国?

      A:No. China is cool. I really like my stay in here.

      不,中国很好,我很喜欢在这的日子。

      B:Then why do you go back?

      那为什么还要回去?

      A:I haven't decided yet. I mean my classes were cancled because of SARS. I've got nothing to do right now. This is like the best time to go back.

      我还没决定呢。我是说由于非典我的课被取消了。现在也没什么事儿。是回家的最好时机。

      B:Are you coming back?

      还回来么/

      A:Yes. I'll be staying there for about a monty. Then , I'll swith back.

      回来。我在家呆大约一个月左右。然后就回来。

      B:What can you do back at home?

      在家能干点什么呢?

      A:Nothing. Well the first 2 weeks could be exciting. You know I'd see all my friends and my family. But after that, things would be the same.

      也没什么,头两周可能会很兴奋。你也知道,见我所有的朋友和家人。可之后日子就又回到原样了。

      B:You can tell them what you have learned in China.

      你可以告诉他们你在中国所学到的东西。

      A:That's a good idea. Yeah. Why didn't I think of that? I'll be telling them the most impressive part about China.

      是啊。我怎么没想到?我会告诉他们让我印象最深的东西。

      B:What?

      什么?

      A:Bargining of course. You can get a 500-kuai coat for 200 kuai. It's more than half off. I'm sure they'll like it.

      当然是砍价了。你可以花200块麦500块的衣服。比半价还便宜。我肯定他们会喜欢的。

      B:And tell them how many times you've got ripped off.

      同时也告诉他们你被宰了多少次。

      A:I'm still learning anyway. And now I'm sure no one could rip me off.

      我还在学呢。不过现在我肯定没人能宰我了。

      B:Really? How much did you pay for your watch battery?

      真的?你手表的电池多少钱换的?

      A:80 kuai

      八十。

      B:See. That's a rip-off.

      看,还是挨宰了吧。

      A:Hey, Marco. That's in Wnagfujing. And that seems to be the only place.

      嘿,Marco.那可是在王府井。并且那家是唯一的一家。

      B:So you got ripped off again. Never say never in China.

      你又被宰了。在中国可别说永远两个字。

      Attention Please…特别提醒

      [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

      [1]I'm sure no one could rip me off. Rip someone off意思是宰客,敲竹杠。如:I was ripped off.我被宰了一刀。而rip-off则表示花冤枉钱买来的东西。如:What? You paid 30 for the crap? That's a rip-off.

      [2] How much did you pay for your watch battery?你手表的电池多少钱换的?一般老外们不会问这种问题。他们觉得这属于个人隐私。这里Marco和他的外国朋友关系不错,所以老外并不介意。

      Related Words…相关词汇

      以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

      [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

      dollar store garage sale yard sale fleamarket buy 1, get 1 free.
     
    © 2008 www.EnSalon.com  All Rights Reserved.

    关于我们 | 网站地图 | 招聘启事 | 管理团队 | 网站广告 | 合作媒体
    博客英语网工作组 版权所有 媒体关注 | 联系我们