英语视听 CET大学英语四六级 雅思托福 博客 法语 日语 德语 博客英语周报 出国留学 英语培训 外语品牌 社区
 
 
 | 首页 | 听遍世界 | 英语电台 | VOA慢速英语 | VOA标准英语 | 听力教程 | 英语考试 | 教学英语 | 动画英语 | 英语资源 | 实用英语 | 英文歌曲 | 博客百科 | 
页面导航: 博客英语网 >> 英语资源 >> 文本资源 >> 英语抢先学 >> 文章正文
  • 上一篇文章:
  • 下一篇文章:
  • 和室友吵架
    Updating Time:2006-9-20 11:24:58
    A:What's up, buddy? You sound a little down in dumps.

      怎么了,哥们?你听起来好象情绪低迷啊。

      B:I quarreled with my roommate last night. He is really stubborn

      我昨晚和室友吵架了。他太倔了.

      A:Calm down, Bill. Shouting won't help.

      冷静Bill。喊不解决问题。

      B:He's really outrageous.

      他太过分了。

      A:What happened?

      怎么了?

      B: I went back home last night, you know tired like a dog. So I took a quick shower and went to bed. But I couldn't fall asleep cause Brian wsa there in the living room, playing his stupid stereo so loud. And when I kindly told him to turn that down a little bit. He shouted at me.

      我昨天晚上回家,你知道累得象狗似的。我很快的洗了个澡然后就上床了。可是Brian在客厅里把他那个破音响开得震天响。吵得我睡不找。我礼貌的告诉他把声音关小点时,他却对我大喊大叫。

      A:What? He can't do this to you.

      什么?他不能这么做。

      B:Well he did it anyway. Then he come into my room and shot all his shit. Bla blab la. You know.

      他就是这么做的。然后他到了我这屋嘟嘟囔囔。

      A:What did you do?

      那你呢?

      B:I shouted back of course.

      我当然也喊来着

      A:Hold it. Ryne. You won't accomplish anything by hollering at him, right? You're all worked up now. why not wait until you cool down a bit?

      忍一忍。喊叫解决不了问题。你们现在都很激动。为什么不等你们冷静下来呢?

      B:What would you do if you were in my shoes?

      你是我的话会怎么办?

      A:Just stay cool. You know. When you get back home tonight, tell him that you didn't mean to quarrel with him.

      保持冷静。你知道,今晚你回家的时候,告诉他你不是真想和他吵。

      B:No way, Marco. I mean it's not my fault.

      没门,又不是我的错

      A:I know. It won't hurt much to say sorry first. And after that, you can casually mention the problem. I'm sure he'll cooperate.

      我知道。可先说抱歉又不损失什么。之后你可以慢慢地和他提这件事。我相信他会合作的。

      Attention Please…特别提醒

      [你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]

      [1] shoot the shit.说脏话。想象一下。当一个人象开枪一样把那些脏话射出来的时候,你就会感到这句话有多形象了。

      [2] What would you do if you were in my shoes? In my shoes不是指在我的鞋里。而是指处在我的位置上。这句话也可以说成What would you do if you were in my position?

      Related Words…相关词汇

      以下这些词并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思

      [ ie:What does "***"mean?"***"是什么意思?]

      You don't have to twist my rubber arm. Love makes the world go around.
     
    © 2008 www.EnSalon.com  All Rights Reserved.

    关于我们 | 网站地图 | 招聘启事 | 管理团队 | 网站广告 | 合作媒体
    博客英语网工作组 版权所有 媒体关注 | 联系我们